Resources for Flu Prevention Partners
This web site is intended to be a resource that partners can use in their flu prevention activities.
Dr. Frieden gets vaccinated during news conference
Tom Frieden, M.D., M.P.H., director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, led by example and got his flu vaccination at the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases news conference. Public health officials and medical experts encourage everyone 6 months and older to get vaccinated to protect themselves and those around them against influenza.
The Employee Health Department is pleased to announce the success of the 2014–15 Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Campaign. The Regional Medical Center of San Jose is excited with this year's result of 94.2% vaccination compliance which is a great accomplishment. By vaccinating the leadership team, this has created a great example among healthcare workers.
Not a Partner Yet?
Join the effort by becoming a flu prevention partner. CDC encourages partner organizations to promote flu vaccination within their communities, coordinate or host flu vaccination clinics, and increase awareness about the importance and benefits of annual flu vaccination.
- Free Resources (Vaccine Information Statements (VIS), print materials, videos, PSAs, podcasts, web buttons, eCards, widgets)
- Order Free Print Materials
- Take & Share the Flu Vaccination Pledge Widget
- Take & Share the Flu I.Q. Widget
- Materials for Grassroots Outreach
- Hispanic Motion Comic Book
- CDC Flu Site in Spanish
For Businesses [2.2 MB, 15 pages, 7 ½” x 10”] For Media [521 KB, 22 pages, 8½” x 11”]
- Coloring Book PDF: “Are you a flu fighter?” English [8.3 MB, 14 pages] “Eres un luchador contra la influenza?” Spanish [4 MB, 14 pages]
- Antiviral Letter to Providers Thursday, January 29, 2015
- National Influenza Vaccination Week (NIVW) 2015 dates posted! Thursday, January 29, 2015
- UPDATED: Q&A Flu Vaccine Effectiveness Estimates for 2013-14 Season Wednesday, January 28, 2015
- NEW: Medical Office Telephone Evaluation of Patients with Possible Influenza Tuesday, January 27, 2015
- Influenza Antiviral Quiz for Clinicians Friday, January 23, 2015
Click on a Section Heading to Expand
Additional Partner Resources
National Influenza Vaccination Week
Flu & Flu Vaccine Information
CDC Thanks Partners
CDC sends a special “THANKS” to all partners for their significant contributions to promote and provide flu vaccinations and prevent influenza across the United States. The overall success of this vital public health service depends on the support of partners at all levels—public health professionals, advocates, medical providers, community stakeholders and concerned consumers from across the country. We appreciate your time, energy, and commitment to public health.
We want feedback! Send suggestions for partner page improvements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Page last reviewed: September 10, 2014
- Page last updated: January 27, 2015
- Content source: