Resources for Flu Prevention Partners
This web site is intended to be a resource that partners can use in their flu prevention activities.
Dr. Frieden gets vaccinated during news conference
Tom Frieden, M.D., M.P.H., director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, led by example and got his flu vaccination at the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases news conference. Public health officials and medical experts encourage everyone 6 months and older to get vaccinated to protect themselves and those around them against influenza.
The Employee Health Department is pleased to announce the success of the 2014–15 Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Campaign. The Regional Medical Center of San Jose is excited with this year's result of 94.2% vaccination compliance which is a great accomplishment. By vaccinating the leadership team, this has created a great example among healthcare workers.
Not a Partner Yet?
Join the effort by becoming a flu prevention partner. CDC encourages partner organizations to promote flu vaccination within their communities, coordinate or host flu vaccination clinics, and increase awareness about the importance and benefits of annual flu vaccination. For information about how to become a partner, send an email to: email@example.com.
- Free Resources (Vaccine Information Statements (VIS), print materials, videos, PSAs, podcasts, web buttons, eCards, widgets)
- Order Free Print Materials
- Take & Share the Flu Vaccination Pledge Widget
- Take & Share the Flu I.Q. Widget
- Materials for Grassroots Outreach
- Hispanic Motion Comic Book
- CDC Flu Site in Spanish
For Businesses [2.2 MB, 15 pages, 7 ½” x 10”] For Media [521 KB, 22 pages, 8½” x 11”]
- Coloring Book PDF: “Are you a flu fighter?” English [8.3 MB, 14 pages] “Eres un luchador contra la influenza?” Spanish [4 MB, 14 pages]
- Situation Update: Summary of Weekly FluView Friday, December 19, 2014
- FluView - Weekly Influenza Surveillance Report Friday, December 19, 2014
- Tamiflu Supply Statement by Manufacturer Thursday, December 18, 2014
- UPDATED: Influenza Activity — United States, September 28–December 6, 2014. MMWR December 19, 2014 Thursday, December 18, 2014
- UPDATED: Total doses of distributed flu vaccine for the 2014-2015 season Friday, December 12, 2014
- Estimated Influenza Illnesses and Hospitalizations Averted by Vaccination Thursday, December 11, 2014
Click on a Section Heading to Expand
Additional Partner Resources
National Influenza Vaccination Week
Flu & Flu Vaccine Information
CDC Thanks Partners
CDC sends a special “THANKS” to all partners for their significant contributions to promote and provide flu vaccinations and prevent influenza across the United States. The overall success of this vital public health service depends on the support of partners at all levels—public health professionals, advocates, medical providers, community stakeholders and concerned consumers from across the country. We appreciate your time, energy, and commitment to public health.
We want feedback! Send suggestions for partner page improvements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Page last reviewed: September 10, 2014
- Page last updated: December 10, 2014
- Content source: