Resources for Flu Prevention Partners
This portal is intended to be a resource that partners can use in their flu prevention activities.
Family Voices, a nonprofit dedicated to family centered care for children and youth with special healthcare needs (CYSHCN), has launched a collaborative campaign with CDC that aims to inform parents and caretakers about the importance of flu vaccination among people in this group. This collaboration helped reach a new audience with critical messaging about the importance of flu prevention – a major achievement for the campaign.
Not a Partner Yet?
Join the effort by becoming a flu prevention partner. CDC encourages partner organizations to promote flu vaccination within their communities, coordinate or host flu vaccination clinics, and increase awareness about the importance and benefits of annual flu vaccination. For information about how to become a partner, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NIVDP on Facebook
- Free Resources (Vaccine Information Statements (VIS), print materials, videos, PSAs, podcasts, web buttons, eCards, widgets)
- Order Free Print Materials
- Take & Share the Flu Vaccination Pledge Widget
- Take & Share the Flu I.Q. Widget
- Materials for Grassroots Outreach
- Hispanic Motion Comic Book
- CDC Flu Site in Spanish
For Businesses [2.2 MB, 15 pages, 7 ½” x 10”] For Media [521 KB, 22 pages, 8½” x 11”]
- Coloring Book PDF: “Are you a flu fighter?” English [8.3 MB, 14 pages] “Eres un luchador contra la influenza?” Spanish [4 MB, 14 pages]
Click on a Section Heading to Expand
Additional Partner Resources
Flu & Flu Vaccine Information
- 2014-15 Flu Vaccination Communication Plans & Strategies
- CDC Telebriefing: Younger People Hit Hard this Season; Flu Vaccine Effectiveness, 2/20/2014
- CDC Telebriefing: New Data on Impact of Flu Vaccination, 12/11/2013
- NFID Flu/Pneumo News Conference, 9/26/2013
- CDC Telebriefing: H7N9 Influenza Cases, 4/5/2013
- CDC Online Newsroom
National Influenza Vaccination Week
CDC Thanks Partners
CDC sends a special “THANKS” to all partners for their significant contributions to promote and provide flu vaccinations and prevent influenza across the United States. The overall success of this vital public health service depends on the support of partners at all levels—public health professionals, advocates, medical providers, community stakeholders and concerned consumers from across the country. We appreciate your time, energy, and commitment to public health.
We want feedback! Send suggestions for partner page improvements to: email@example.com
- Page last reviewed: November 1, 2013
- Page last updated: August 26, 2014
- Content source: