Resources for Flu Prevention Partners
Note: On June 22, 2016, CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommended a change to U.S. influenza vaccination policy for 2016-2017. The ACIP recommendation must be reviewed and approved by CDC’s Director, and the final recommendations will be published in a CDC Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR), in late summer or early fall. The content of this website will be reviewed and updated prior to the 2016-2017 influenza season.
This web site is intended to be a resource that partners can use in their flu prevention activities.
Not a Partner Yet?
Join the effort by becoming a flu prevention partner. CDC encourages partner organizations to promote flu vaccination within their communities, coordinate or host flu vaccination clinics, and increase awareness about the importance and benefits of annual flu vaccination.
- Free Resources (Vaccine Information Statements (VIS), print materials, videos, PSAs, podcasts, web buttons, eCards, widgets)
- Order Free Print Materials
- Take & Share the Flu Vaccination Pledge Widget
- Take & Share the Flu I.Q. Widget
- Materials for Grassroots Outreach
- Hispanic Motion Comic Book
- CDC Flu Site in Spanish
For Long-term Care Employers
- For Businesses [2.2 MB, 15 pages, 7 ½” x 10”] For Media [521 KB, 22 pages, 8½” x 11”]
- Coloring Book PDF: “Are you a flu fighter?” English [8.3 MB, 14 pages] “Eres un luchador contra la influenza?” Spanish [4 MB, 14 pages]
- New CDC Observational Study: The Effect of Influenza Vaccination on Birth Outcomes Wednesday, June 29, 2016
- CDC’s Vaccines Advisory Committee Recommends Against Nasal Spray Flu Vaccine for 2016-2017 Thursday, June 23, 2016
- Influenza Division International Program: Fiscal years 2014 & 2015 Activities Report Tuesday, June 21, 2016
- Influenza Activity — United States, 2015–16 Season and Composition of the 2016–17 Influenza Vaccine Friday, June 17, 2016
- FluView - Weekly Influenza Surveillance Report Friday, June 17, 2016
Sell Sheets: Flu Vaccination Resources
Sell sheets are a tool to help showcase the breadth of resources available to promote and educate different audiences on the importance of flu vaccination.
Click on a Section Heading to Expand
Additional Partner Resources
National Influenza Vaccination Week
Flu & Flu Vaccine Information
CDC Thanks Partners
CDC sends a special “THANKS” to all partners for their significant contributions to promote and provide flu vaccinations and prevent influenza across the United States. The overall success of this vital public health service depends on the support of partners at all levels—public health professionals, advocates, medical providers, community stakeholders and concerned consumers from across the country. We appreciate your time, energy, and commitment to public health.
We want feedback! Send suggestions for partner page improvements to: email@example.com
- Page last reviewed: October 9, 2015
- Page last updated: April 19, 2016
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs