Resources for Flu Prevention Partners
This web site is intended to be a resource that partners can use in their flu prevention activities.
Not a Partner Yet?
Join the effort by becoming a flu prevention partner. CDC encourages partner organizations to promote flu vaccination within their communities, coordinate or host flu vaccination clinics, and increase awareness about the importance and benefits of annual flu vaccination.
- Free Resources (Vaccine Information Statements (VIS), print materials, videos, PSAs, podcasts, web buttons, eCards, widgets)
- Order Free Print Materials
- Take & Share the Flu Vaccination Pledge Widget
- Take & Share the Flu I.Q. Widget
- Materials for Grassroots Outreach
- Hispanic Motion Comic Book
- CDC Flu Site in Spanish
For Long-term Care Employers
- For Businesses [2.2 MB, 15 pages, 7 ½” x 10”] For Media [521 KB, 22 pages, 8½” x 11”]
- Coloring Book PDF: “Are you a flu fighter?” English [8.3 MB, 14 pages] “Eres un luchador contra la influenza?” Spanish [4 MB, 14 pages]
- UPDATE: Rapid Diagnostic Testing for Influenza: Information for Health Care Professionals Friday, October 02, 2015
- UPDATE: Guidance for Clinicians on the Use of Rapid Influenza Diagnostic Tests Friday, October 02, 2015
- UPDATE: Rapid Diagnostic Testing for Influenza: Information for Clinical Laboratory Directors Friday, October 02, 2015
- UPDATE: Influenza Signs and Symptoms and the Role of Laboratory Diagnostics Friday, October 02, 2015
- FluView - Weekly Influenza Surveillance Report Friday, July 10, 2015
Click on a Section Heading to Expand
Additional Partner Resources
National Influenza Vaccination Week
Flu & Flu Vaccine Information
CDC Thanks Partners
CDC sends a special “THANKS” to all partners for their significant contributions to promote and provide flu vaccinations and prevent influenza across the United States. The overall success of this vital public health service depends on the support of partners at all levels—public health professionals, advocates, medical providers, community stakeholders and concerned consumers from across the country. We appreciate your time, energy, and commitment to public health.
We want feedback! Send suggestions for partner page improvements to: email@example.com
- Page last reviewed: June 11, 2015
- Page last updated: June 11, 2015
- Content source: