Flu and You
#FightFlu Social Media Campaign
Join our social media campaign! Checkout #FightFlu messages, photos, and videos from across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube on our social media stream.
Flu Season FAQ
- What is seasonal influenza (flu)?
- How does CDC monitor the progress of the flu season?
- What sort of flu season are we having?
- Can I get vaccinated and still get the flu?
- What are the flu vaccination recommendations for the 2016-2017 season?
- Is this season's vaccine a good match for circulating viruses?
- How much influenza vaccine is projected to be available for the 2016-2017 influenza season?
- Page last reviewed: September 27, 2016
- Page last updated: October 5, 2016
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs