This web page is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being updated.
The report, Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance, 2004 presents statistics and trends for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States through 2004. This annual publication is intended as a reference document for policy makers, program managers, health planners, researchers, and others who are concerned with the public health implications of these diseases.
- Slides - Color Slide Shows of the Graphs and Maps
- Trends in Reportable Sexually Transmitted Diseases in the United States, 2004 - National Surveillance Data for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Syphilis
- New CDC Data Show Syphilis Increasing in Men - Media Release
- Chlamydia Prevalence Monitoring Project Annual Report 2004
- Gonococcal Isolate Surveillance Project Annual Report 2004
- Syphilis Surveillance Annual Report - 2004
- Indian Health Surveillance Report, STDs 2004