VFC Information for Providers
VFC and Storage and Handling Training
You Call the Shots training focuses on storage and handling requirements for vaccines. At the conclusion of the session, the participant will be able to accomplish the following:
- Describe VFC program requirements (includes provider enrollment, eligibility, compliance with ACIP, VIS distribution, records management).
- Explain VFC billing practices.
- Describe VFC vaccine management practices.
- State the purpose of VFC-related site visits performed by state/local immunization programs.
- Give examples of fraud and abuse in the VFC program.
- Locate resources relevant to current immunization practice.
- Page last reviewed: December 17, 2014
- Page last updated: February 14, 2013
- Content source: