Enterovirus D68 (EV-D68) Resources
- CDC feature, What Parents Need to Know about Enterovirus D68
- Infographic, Keep Your Child from Getting and Spreading Enterovirus D68
- For clinical guidance, see Enterovirus D68 for Health Care Professionals
- For specimen collection and patient summary form, see Laboratory Testing.
- To offer to concerned parents and caregivers
- Syndicate a CDC feature, What Parents Need to Know about Enterovirus D68, on your web site
- Place a web button, to encourage parents to learn about EV-D68. Clicking the button placed on your page sends visitors to the CDC feature (above)
- Place the infographic below on your web page or print Keep Your Child from Getting and Spreading Enterovirus D68
To add a button to your website, have a Web developer or IT staff copy the code below and paste into your code.
- Page last reviewed: November 14, 2018
- Page last updated: November 16, 2018
- Content source: