NCHS Survey Measures Catalog
NCHS Survey Measures Catalog provides an overview of questions about child and adolescent mental health, and functioning and disability in various surveys of the NCHS Data Systems. Some of the survey measures are included in both the mental health section and the functioning and disability section of the catalog.
This website allows users to:
- SEARCH for mental health or functioning and disability measures by topic.
- PRINT measure summaries, including the text of the question or scale, response options, and other metadata.
- LINK to survey questionnaires, documentation, datafiles, and when available, other sites that provide access to tabulated data.
Developed with technical assistance from the Child and Adolescent Health Measurement Initiative (CAHMI)
- Page last reviewed: November 6, 2015
- Page last updated: June 9, 2010
- Content source: