Health, United States Annual Report
The Health, United States, 2020-2021: Annual Perspective is a brief annual report that integrates selected analyses on health trends reported online by the Health, United States program. The focus of this issue is on health disparities by sex, race and ethnicity, and socioeconomic status.
- Heart disease by race and ethnicity
- Cancer by race and ethnicity
- HIV and STDs by race and ethnicity
- Health insurance and access by race and ethnicity
- Hospital use by health insurance coverage
- Oral health by poverty level
- Substance use by education level
- Risk factors and mortality by sex
For more graphics, visit the Health, United States Infographics Gallery.
Access reports and trend tables from previous editions of Health, United States.
National Center for Health Statistics. Health, United States, 2020–2021: Annual Perspective. Hyattsville, Maryland. 2023. DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.15620/cdc:122044