Applying to the Camp
- Up to 30 rising 6th and 7th graders will be selected to participate in this one-week-in-person summer camp.
- A brief application form and a teacher’s recommendation form will need to be downloaded, completed, and submitted via email or mail.
- The application will need to be completed by the parent / guardian as well as the prospective camper. The teacher’s recommendation form will need to be completed by a math or science teacher of the prospective camper. Homeschool children are welcomed to apply.
- Decisions will be emailed to parent / guardian after submission.
- Those who have participated previously should not reapply for future years.
The National Center for Health Statistics, CDC
Camp Director, Dr. Ryne Paulose, Director of Operations, Juliana McAllister, and Director of Statistics, Dr. Gladys Martinez
The Data Detectives wordmark and the Data Detectives design mark are trademarks of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Unauthorized use of the marks is strictly prohibited.