- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2015 Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines pdf icon[PDF – 7 MB]. MMWR Recomm Rep 2015;64(RR3):1-140.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2016 Sexually transmitted diseases surveillance pdf icon[PDF – 21 MB]. Accessed February 16, 2018.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. A comprehensive immunization strategy to eliminate transmission of hepatitis B virus infection in the United States pdf icon[PDF – 1 MB]. MMWR 2006; 54(RR16):1-32.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Diagnoses of HIV infection in the United States and Dependent Areas, 2015; vol 27; Table 20a pdf icon[PDF – 3.9 MB]. Published November 2016. Accessed April 24, 2017.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Revised recommendations for HIV testing of adults, adolescents, and pregnant women in health-care settings. MMWR 2006; 55(RR14):1-17.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. STDs during Pregnancy – CDC Fact Sheet (Detailed). Accessed May 12, 2017.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Surveillance for Viral Hepatitis – United States, 2015. Accessed September 19, 2017.
- Fanfair RN, Tao G, Owusu-Edusei K, et al. Suboptimal prenatal syphilis testing among commercially insured women in the United States, 2013external icon. Sex Transm Dis 2017; 44(4):219–221.
- FitzHarrs LF, Taylor AW, Zhang F, et al. Factors associated with Human Immunodeficiency Virus screening of women during pregnancy, labor and delivery, United States, 2005-2006external icon. Matern Child Health J 2014;18(3):648–56.
- Ko SC, Fan L, Smith, EA, et al. Estimated annual perinatal hepatitis B virus infections in the United States, 2000-2009external icon. J of Ped Infect Dis Soc 2016;5:114–21.
- Kolasa M, Tsai Y, Xu J, Fenlon N, Schillie S. Hepatitis B surface antigen testing among pregnant women, United States 2014external icon. Pediatr Infect Dis J 2016. Epub ahead of print.
- Koumans EHA, Rosen J, van Dyke MK, et al. Prevention of mother-to-child transmission of infections during pregnancy: implementation of recommended interventions, United States, 2003-2004external icon. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2012;206(2):158.
- Momplaisir FM, Brady KA, Fekete, et al. Time of HIV diagnosis and engagement in prenatal care impact external iconvirologicexternal icon outcomes of pregnant women with HIVexternal icon. PLoS One 2015;10(7):1-12.
- Ross CE, Tao G, Patton M, Hoover KE. Screening for human immunodeficiency virus and other sexually transmitted diseases among U.S. women with prenatal careexternal icon. Obstet Gynecol 2015;125(5):1211–6.
- Schillie S, Talker T, Veselsky S, et al. Outcomes of infants born to women infected with hepatitis Bexternal icon. Pediatrics 2015;135(5):e1141-1147.
Page last reviewed: May 22, 2019