Outbreak Prevention and Response (OPRP)
This website is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated.
Outbreak Prevention and Response Protocol (OPRP) Guidelines
Information on how to create an OPRP is in the VSP e-Learning on AGE Outbreak Prevention and Response course. Talk to your cruise line public health director for more information about the e-Learning.
- Nationally notifable diseases.
- A-Z index for foodborne illness.
- Guide to an etiology in foodborne disease outbreak.
- Guidelines for specimen collection.
- Healthy water.
- Outbreak response toolkits.
- Page last reviewed: February 15, 2017 (archived document)
- Content source: