10/15/2021: Lab Update: Join the Next Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Call on Monday, October 18 at 3:00 PM ET
Audience: Individuals Performing COVID-19 Testing
Level: Laboratory Update
On Monday, October 18 from 3:00-4:00 PM ET, CDC’s Division of Laboratory Systems will host a call to discuss hot topics and to solicit the laboratory community’s questions about the national response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Calls take place every other week and last for one hour. The next call is scheduled for Monday, November 1.
Please see below for agenda and Zoom information. Attendance for this call is limited to 5,000 participants, but audio, transcripts, and slides will be posted online by the following Monday.
To submit a question for consideration, email DLSinquiries@cdc.gov in advance or use the Question & Answer (Q&A) function in Zoom during the call.
For more information, visit the Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Call website.
Opt in to receive emails from the CDC Laboratory Outreach Communication System (LOCS).
For questions, contact us at LOCS@cdc.gov.
Laboratory Outreach Communication System | Division of Laboratory Systems (DLS)
Center for Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Laboratory Services (CSELS)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Jasmine Chaitram, CDC Division of Laboratory Systems (DLS)
- Say Yes to COVID-19 Testing (SYCT) Initiative Overview
- Matthew McMahon & Rachael Fleurence, National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- COVID-19 Testing and Policy in Utah K–12 Schools
- William Lanier, Utah Department of Health
- CMS Update
- Felicidad (Faye) Valcarcel, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- SARS-CoV-2 Variants Update
- John Barnes, CDC Laboratory and Testing Task Force for the COVID-19 Response
October 18, 2021 Meeting Materials
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
Join by Phone:
Dial US: +1 669 254 5252 or +1 646 828 7666
Webinar ID: 160 639 2851
International numbers available: https://cdc.zoomgov.com/u/abvYp6DjgP
If you plan to join by phone, we strongly recommend installing the Zoom App: