Making Dialysis Safer For Patients Coalition
The Making Dialysis Safer for Patients Coalition is a partnership of healthcare-related organizations, patient advocacy organizations, industry partners, and other public health partners that span the dialysis spectrum.
The Coalition aims to prevent bloodstream infections (BSIs) in hemodialysis patients, and increase the use and visibility of CDC evidence based practices.
Benefits to Joining the Coalition
- Be featured on the CDC Dialysis Safety webpage as a leading partner with the Coalition
- Have access to CDC experts, support from experts in implementation science, and the latest news from researchers, clinicians and thought leaders in the field
- Network with other coalition members through in-person meetings and coalition partner calls
- Get input on specific challenges from dialysis and BSI prevention experts
- Request a suite of dialysis infection prevention materials for use in clinics, education settings, treatment facilities, conferences, webinars, and additional venues
- Utilize all CDC web content to populate social media and web channels
- Present at regional and national meetings and serve as role models for others
Coalition Web Button
Copy the code for this image, which links to the Making Dialysis Safer For Patients Coalition, on your website:
How to Join the Coalition
Fill out the form below to receive more information about the Coalition and to find out how you can join, and receive information directly from CDC experts.
Making Dialysis Safer Coalition: How to Join
- Page last reviewed: October 6, 2016
- Page last updated: October 6, 2016
- Content source: