Connect with Others
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) are the federal agencies responsible for administering Data Interoperability, but several other partners can also provide information.
- Promoting Interoperability Programs (CMS)external icon
- Certification of Health IT (ONC)external icon
- Data Analytics and Public Health Informatics | Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO)external icon
- Health Information Technology and Informatics | National Association of City and County Health Officials (NACCHO)external icon
- Interoperability in Healthcare | Health Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS)external icon
- Promoting Interoperability | Indian Health Service (IHS)external icon