Upcoming CLIAC Meeting
General information and meeting topics are published at least 15 calendar days in advance in the Federal Register, with detailed agendas posted prior to the meeting. Meetings are open to the public and are also webcast.
Please visit this page prior to and during the meeting to access information as it becomes available, such as updated agendas, presentations, and handouts. Public comments can also be submitted in advance of the meeting for consideration by the Committee.
November 6-7, 2019
Federal Register Notice
2019 Apr 11th, CLIAC Spring Meeting – This is an update for Thursday’s YouTube
- 1_CDC_DLS_Updates _April2019 pdf icon[PDF - 2 MB]
- 2_CMS_CLIA Overview_CLIAC_April_2019 pdf icon[PDF - 1 MB]
- 3_FDA_Update_CLIAC_April_2019 pdf icon[PDF - 762 KB]
- 4_BSCOID 12-18 Campbell pdf icon[PDF - 214 KB]
- 5_Personnel Workgroup Presentation pdf icon[PDF - 104 KB]
- 5a_Personnel Workgroup Report pdf icon[PDF - 482 KB]
- 6_NTWM Workgroup Presentation pdf icon[PDF - 1 MB]
- 6a_NTWM Workgroup Report pdf icon[PDF - 204 KB]
- 7_CLIAC Chair Recognition pdf icon[PDF - 170 KB]
- 8_NGS Workgroup Presentation pdf icon[PDF - 4 MB]
- 8a_NGS Workgroup Report pdf icon[PDF - 379 KB]
- 9_Acronyms pdf icon[PDF - 202 KB]
- 10_Nomination_Information pdf icon[PDF - 148 KB]
- PC_API_ProfiencyTesting_Public_Comment pdf icon[PDF - 117 KB]
- PC1_Gold_Personnel_PublicComment pdf icon[PDF - 35 KB]
- PC2_NSH_Personnel_Public_Comment pdf icon[PDF - 206 KB]
- PC3_Pinakiewicz_NTWM_Public_Comment pdf icon[PDF - 65 KB]
- PC4_CLSI_NGS_Public_Comment pdf icon[PDF - 93 KB]
- PC5_ABB_Personnel_Public_Comment pdf icon[PDF - 10 MB]
- PC6_APHL_NGS_Public_Comment pdf icon[PDF - 592 KB]
- PC7_ASCP_Personnel_Public_Comment pdf icon[PDF - 296 KB]
- PC8_CAP_Personnel_Public_Comment pdf icon[PDF - 100 KB]
- PC9_CAP_NTWM_Public_Comment pdf icon[PDF - 93 KB]
- PC10_CAP_NGS_Public_Comment pdf icon[PDF - 107 KB]
It is the policy of CLIAC to accept written public comments and provide a brief period for oral public comments during the meeting whenever possible.
How to Provide Oral Comments
In general, each individual or group requesting to present an oral comment will be limited to a total time of five minutes. Additional time might be permitted at the Committee Chair’s discretion. If you want to make an oral comment during the meeting, contact us at least seven calendar days before the first day of the meeting so we can try to make adequate time in the schedule. Email us at CLIAC@cdc.gov. We’ll include a transcript of all oral comments in the meeting Summary Report posted on this website.
How to Provide Written Comments
CLIAC accepts written comments up to the first the day of the meeting. Submit your comment at least seven calendar days before the meeting date so the Committee can consider it and make it available for public distribution. Mail one hard copy with original signature to the address below. Written comments will be included in the meeting Summary Report posted on this website.
Attention: CLIAC Secretariat
1600 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30333