About Zika Virus DiseaseZika virus disease is caused by Zika virus and is spread to people primarily through infected Aedes mosquitos…
Symptoms, Diagnosis, & TreatmentMost common symptoms are fever, rash, joint pain, or red eyes…
PreventionNo vaccine exists…Prevent Zika by protecting against mosquito bites…
Transmission & RisksTransmitted to people primarily through the bite of an infected mosquito…
Areas with ZikaCountries and territories with active Zika virus transmission...
For Healthcare ProvidersClinical evaluation, disease, diagnostic testing, obstetricians, pediatricians…
For Pregnant WomenZika and pregnancy, travel information, microcephaly, avoiding mosquitos…
Vector Surveillance & ControlResources for surveillance and control of Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopictus...
Get Email Updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
Say Goodbye to Mosquitoes at Home!
Control mosquitoes outside and inside your home. Learn more about controlling mosquitoes.
- June 27, 2016: Travel to Puerto Rico Flyer [PDF - 1 page]
- June 23, 2016: Zika Virus: Information for Clinicians [PDF - 56 pages]
- June 17, 2016: NIOSH Fact Sheet for Cruise Line Employees
- Page last reviewed: February 11, 2016
- Page last updated: June 27, 2016
- Content source: