About ZikaOverview of Zika and top questions about Zika answered…
Symptoms, Testing, & TreatmentMost common symptoms are fever, rash, joint pain, or red eyes…
PreventionNo vaccine exists…Prevent Zika by protecting against mosquito bites…
Transmission & RisksTransmitted to people primarily through the bite of an infected mosquito…
For Pregnant WomenZika and pregnancy, travel information, microcephaly, avoiding mosquitos…
Areas with ZikaCountries and territories with active Zika virus transmission...
For Healthcare ProvidersClinical guidance, pregnancy registry, understanding testing, patient counseling materials, and training…
For LaboratoriesLab guidance and safety, types of tests, transporting specimens and training...
Mosquito ControlResources for surveillance and control of Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopictus...
Get Email Updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- New FDA Donor Screening Recommendations to Prevent Zika Transmisison [PDF - 10 pages] Saturday, July 23, 2016
- Zika: Protecting Camp Staff and Campers [PDF - 2 pages] Wednesday, July 20, 2016
- Zika: Protecting Children from Mosquito Bites at Camp [PDF - 2 pages] Wednesday, July 20, 2016
- CDC assisting Utah investigation of Zika virus Tuesday, July 19, 2016
- Clinical Evaluation & Management of Infants with Congenital Zika Infection Tuesday, July 19, 2016
- Page last reviewed: February 11, 2016
- Page last updated: July 25, 2016
- Content source: