Revised United States Life Tables, 2001-2009
Persons with disabilities who experience problems accessing PDF files should contact email@example.com or call 301-458-4688.
LEWK3 provides values showing the mortality experience of a hypothetical group of infants born at the same time and subject throughout their lifetime to the specific mortality risks of a given year. Data are shown by race, sex, and single year of age. Hispanic origin is shown beginning in 2006. These tables are updated using revised intercensal population estimates and a new methodology implemented with the final 2008 life tables. The most frequently used life table statistic is average remaining lifetime or life expectancy at a specific age.
- LEWK3_2009 (54 pages) [PDF - 513 KB]
- LEWK3_2008 (54 pages) [PDF - 513 KB]
- LEWK3_2007 (54 pages) [PDF - 513 KB]
- LEWK3_2006 (54 pages) [PDF - 513 KB]
- LEWK3_2005 (27 pages) [PDF - 276 KB]
- LEWK3_2004 (27 pages) [PDF - 276 KB]
- LEWK3_2003 (27 pages) [PDF - 285 KB]
- LEWK3_2002 (27 pages) [PDF - 284 KB]
- LEWK3_2001 (27 pages) [PDF - 288 KB]