Total Deaths For Each Cause By 5-Year Age Groups, United States, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, and 1998
Persons with disabilities who experience problems accessing PDF files should contact email@example.com or call 301-458-4688.
GMWKI Worktable 1 provides the total number of deaths for each cause. Deaths are tabulated by 5-year age groups, race, and sex. The data refers to only those resident deaths that occurred in the United States in 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, and 1998. Fetal deaths are excluded. Individual cause-of-death category numbers are those coded according to the 9th Revision of the International Classification of Diseases (ICD-9).
- GMWKI_1998 (1,797 pages of tables) [PDF - 2.4 MB]
- GMWKI_1997 (1,786 pages of tables) [PDF - 3.5 MB]
- GMWKI_1996 (1,789 pages of tables) [PDF - 4.6 MB]
- GMWKI_1995 (1,798 pages of tables) [PDF - 3.4 MB]
- GMWKI_1994 (1,810 pages of tables) [PDF - 2.3 MB]
- GMWKI_1993 (1,818 pages of tables) [PDF - 4.2 MB]
Use the Find command in Adobe Acrobat (tm) to search for specific cause-of-death titles (alphabetic). The numerical ICD-10 codes are not searchable.