Deaths by Place of Death, Age, Race, and Sex: United States, 1999-2005
Persons with disabilities who experience problems accessing PDF files should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-458-4688.
Worktable 309 lists the number of deaths by place of death and by status of decedent when the death occurred in a hospital or medical center. Deaths are tabulated by age, race, and sex. Place of death categories include hospital or medical center, nursing home, residence, other places, and place unknown. Data are tabulated by place of occurrence and include deaths to nonresidents of the United States.
Beginning with the 2008 data year, this annual table is no longer produced. Users are directed to CDC WONDER a detailed mortality database. This tool enables users to create tables with the content that was available in previously produced tables.
- GM309_2005 (4 pages) [PDF - 521 KB]
- GM309_2004 (4 pages) [PDF - 51 KB]
- GM309_2003 (4 pages) [PDF - 51 KB]
- GM309_2002 (8 pages) [PDF - 314 KB]
- GM309_2001 (8 pages) [PDF - 289 KB]
- GM309_2000 (8 pages) [PDF - 56 KB]
- GM309_1999 (8 pages) [PDF - 287 KB]