Closed weekends & federal holidays
- Location 1600 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30329
- Phone 404-639-0830
- Admission & Parking Free
All galleries and restrooms are wheelchair accessible.
Cameras are welcome at in the David J. Sencer CDC Museum, but photographs are not permitted of any other part of CDC.
Cellular phone use is strongly discouraged during guided tours. Please step away from the tour group if you need to place or receive a call.
Food and Drink
Food and drink are not allowed in the museum.
Please do not touch any of the exhibitions in the galleries. Some artifacts are very fragile, and even the stroke of a gentle finger can leave a residue of damaging oil.
CDC is a smoke-free campus.
Restrooms are located on both floors of the David J. Sencer CDC Museum. All of these restrooms locations are wheelchair-accessible. Drinking fountains are provided at each restroom location.
- Page last reviewed: January 9, 2013
- Page last updated: January 9, 2013
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media