CDC Museum Closing for Installation
The CDC Museum will be closed for exhibit installation June 20-July 8, 2016. We will reopen for tours on July 11, 2016.
The David J. Sencer CDC Museum features changing exhibits throughout the year to supplement its permanent installations. Four temporary exhibitions — each related to CDC′s work — are mounted each year. The permanent and changing exhibits help to further the mission of CDC and introduce, engage, and educate visitors to the work and accomplishments of CDC.
- Current: Information on exhibits that are currently on display.
- Upcoming: Future exhibits that are scheduled to open soon.
- CDC Traveling: Features 65 original watercolors used in diabetes prevention stories for Native American children.
- Past: Archives of past exhibits featured at the CDC Museum.
- Online Exhibits: Epidemic Intelligence Service class gifts and stories from 1951 to present
- Page last reviewed: September 24, 2013
- Page last updated: September 24, 2013
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media