The David J. Sencer CDC Museum features changing exhibits throughout the year to supplement its permanent installations. Four temporary exhibitions — each related to CDC′s work — are mounted each year. The permanent and changing exhibits help to further the mission of CDC and introduce, engage, and educate visitors to the work and accomplishments of CDC.
- Current: Information on exhibits that are currently on display.
- Upcoming: Future exhibits that are scheduled to open soon.
- CDC Traveling: Features 65 original watercolors used in diabetes prevention stories for Native American children.
- Past: Archives of past exhibits featured at the CDC Museum.
- Online Exhibits: Epidemic Intelligence Service class gifts and stories from 1951 to present
- Page last reviewed: September 24, 2013
- Page last updated: September 24, 2013
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media