Policies and Programs
Fighting HIV/AIDS in the United States and the Territories: What CDC Is Doing
DHAP Annual Report 2013
This annual report discusses CDC’s progress in HIV prevention nationally, supporting the National HIV/AIDS Strategy, focusing on high-impact prevention.
National Progress Report
This new report describes progress toward achieving CDC’s key HIV prevention goals and identifies some of the challenges that continue to threaten our success.
To advance the prevention of goals of NHAS and maximize the effectiveness of current HIV prevention methods, CDC pursues a High-Impact Prevention approach.
DHAP Strategic Plan
DHAP's Strategic Plan 2011-2015 is CDC's blueprint for achieving its vision of a future free of HIV and reflects the Division's response to new opportunities and imperatives for HIV prevention.
State Progress Report
This is the first annual report highlighting state-level baseline information on six HIV prevention and care indicators, the national estimates, and the 2015 national goals.
Understanding the HIV
This fact sheet explains the development of the HIV care continuum, its use in improving outcomes for people living with HIV in the U.S., and how it guides the response to HIV.
Find an HIV testing site near you.
Search location, such as: "Atlanta, GA", or "30033".
For more information, please visit gettested.cdc.gov
Please contact GETTESTED-Webmaster@cdc.gov with any comments, suggestions, or concerns.
- HIV Basics
- Who's at Risk for HIV?
- Risk Behavior
- Racial/Ethnic Groups
- HIV Testing
- Living With HIV
- Prevention Research
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Prevention Benefits of HIV Treatment
- Replicating Effective Programs Plus (REP)
- Compendium of Evidence-Based Interventions and Best Practices for HIV Prevention
- Demonstration Projects
- Ongoing Research
- The Serostatus Approach to Fighting the HIV Epidemic
- Policies and Programs
- Affordable Care Act
- DHAP Annual Report
- DHAP Strategic Plan
- Expanded Testing Initiative
- Funding Announcements
- Funding Awards 2012
- Funding Awards 2011
- Funding Awards 2010
- Funding Awards 2009
- Questions and Answers
- Letter of Intent
- Workshops and Web Conferences
- Eligibility Criteria and Maps of MSAs and MDs
- After You Apply
- New Awards for 12-1201
- FY 2012 Funding for Category C
- Grantee Orientation Materials
- Comprehensive Program Plan
- HIV Planning Guidance
- Capacity Building Assistance for Health Departments
- Related Links
- High Impact Prevention
- HIV-Related Laws
- Progress Reports
- Program Planning
- Guidelines and Recommendations
- Training and Conferences
- Statistics Center
- Statistics Overview
- Surveillance Overview
- Surveillance Systems
- Surveillance Reports and Slide Sets
- Recommendations and Guidelines
- Other Resources
- Resource Library