TB 101 for Health Care Workers
TB 101 for Health Care Workers is a Web-based course designed to educate health care workers about basic concepts related to TB prevention and control in the United States. The target audience for the course includes newly hired TB program staff and health care workers in areas related to TB (such as individuals who work in correctional facilities or HIV/AIDS clinics).
This course was developed in partnership with:
- Curry International Tuberculosis Center
- Heartland National Tuberculosis Center
- New Jersey Medical School Global Tuberculosis Institute
- Southeastern National TB Center
TB 101 for Health Care Workers - Continuing Education
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is accredited to provide continuing education for various professions. Continuing Education (CE) is offered free of charge.
- Page last reviewed: May 9, 2016
- Page last updated: May 9, 2016
- Content source: