National Occupational Injury Research Symposium (NOIRS)
The National Occupational Injury Research Symposium (NOIRS) is the only national forum focused on occupational acute traumatic injury research.
NOIRS brings together researchers, academicians, labor union representatives, safety professionals, industry leaders, and students from multiple disciplines and fields to advance the public health mission of keeping workers safe on the job. If you’re interested in learning about emerging issues in occupational safety and cutting-edge occupational injury research findings from leading experts, then NOIRS is for you!
The following organizations co-sponsored NOIRS 2022.
- American Society of Safety Professionals
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) and BCSP Foundation
- National Safety Council
- West Virginia University Board of Governors
- West Virginia University School of Public Health
- Benjamin M. Statler College of Engineering and Mineral Resources
- West Virginia University Safety and Health Extension