Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find answers to some of the commonly asked questions about marijuana.
- Lopez-Quintero, C., et al. (2011) Probability and predictors of transition from first use to dependence on nicotine, alcohol, cannabis, and cocaine: results of the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions (NESARC).Drug Alcohol Depend, 115(1-2): p. 120-30.
- Hall, W. and Degenhardt, L. (2009). Adverse health effects of non-medical cannabis use.Lancet, 2009. 374(9698): p. 1383-91.
- Budney, A.J., Sargent, J.D. and Lee, D.C. (2015) Vaping cannabis (marijuana): parallel concerns to e-cigs?Addiction, 110(11): p. 1699-704.
- American Psychiatric Association. (2013) Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. 5th ed. American Psychiatric Association. Arlington, VA.
- (2017). Marijuana. Retrieved on 2018, February 9.
- Moore, C., et al. (2011). Cannabinoids in oral fluid following passive exposure to marijuana smoke.Forensic Sci Int, 212(1-3): p. 227-30.
- Cone, E.J., et al. (2015) Non-smoker exposure to secondhand cannabis smoke. I. Urine screening and confirmation results.J Anal Toxicol, 39(1): p. 1-12.
- Zarfin, Y., et al. (2012) Infant with altered consciousness after cannabis passive inhalation.Child Abuse Negl, 36(2): p. 81-3.
- Page last reviewed: March 7, 2018
- Page last updated: March 7, 2018
- Content source: