Chronic Disease GIS Exchange
The Chronic Disease GIS exchange is an on-line forum for public health professionals and community leaders to learn and share techniques for using GIS to enhance chronic disease prevention and treatment.
- Visit the Map Gallery to see maps that are being used to meet program priorities, guide policy, enhance collaboration, and document disparities in chronic diseases.
- Add your maps to the Map Gallery so that others may learn from your experience.
- Learn introductory and advanced techniques in GIS.
- Explore a wealth of spatial, environmental and public health GIS resources.
We hope you will be inspired by the maps and resources here, and will inspire others by sharing your maps.
- Page last reviewed: June 26, 2017
- Page last updated: June 26, 2017
- Content source: