Chronic Disease GIS Exchange
The Chronic Disease GIS exchange is an on-line forum for public health professionals and community leaders to learn and share techniques for using GIS to enhance chronic disease prevention and treatment.
- Visit the Map Gallery to see maps that are being used to meet program priorities, guide policy, enhance collaboration, and document disparities in chronic diseases.
- Add your maps to the Map Gallery so that others may learn from your experience.
- Learn introductory and advanced techniques in GIS.
- Explore a wealth of spatial, environmental and public health GIS resources.
We hope you will be inspired by the maps and resources here, and will inspire others by sharing your maps.
GIS Quick Tips
How to Get an RGB Value From a Screenshot [PDF – 461 KB]
Use these easy to follow steps to find the RGB values of any color you find online.
- Page last reviewed: June 7, 2017
- Page last updated: June 7, 2017
- Content source: