2019 FSMA Annual Report
- Scallan E, Hoekstra RM, Angulo FJ, Tauxe RV, Widdowson MA, Roy Foodborne illness acquired in the United States—major pathogens. Emerg Infect Dis 2011;17:7–15.
- Scallan E, Griffin PM, Angulo FJ, Tauxe RV, Hoekstra Foodborne illness acquired in the United States—unspecified agents. Emerg Infect Dis 2011;17:16–22.
- Hoffmann S, Maculloch B, Batz M. Economic burden of major foodborne illnesses acquired in the United States. Economic Information Bulletin 140: US Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service; May 2015.
- World Health WHO estimates of the global burden of foodborne diseases.external icon Foodborne diseases burden epidemiology reference group, 2007–2015.
- Painter JA, Hoekstra RM, Ayers T, Tauxe RV, Braden CR, Angulo FJ, et al. Attribution of foodborne illnesses, hospitalizations, and deaths to food commodities by using outbreak data, United States, 1998–2008. Emerg Infect Dis 2013;19(3):407–15.
- Casillas SM, Bennett C, Straily A. Notes from the field: Multiple cyclosporiasis outbreaks – United States, 2018. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2018;67:1101-1102. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm6739a6
Page last reviewed: April 7, 2020
Content source: Deputy Director for Infectious Diseases