Diseases & Conditions - Common Conditions Videos
AFM is a rare but serious syndrome that causes sudden arm or leg weakness, mostly in children.
In this video, experts and people with prediabetes talk about how type 2 diabetes can be prevented or delayed by making lifestyle changes that include weight loss and more physical activity. People with prediabetes discuss how group lifestyle change classes helped them learn and keep healthy habits.
Physical activity is a proven way to relieve the pain and disability associated with arthritis, but many people do not have the confidence or knowledge about how to exercise safely. This video will help people with arthritis learn more about the benefits of physical activity and the types and amounts of exercise helpful for people with arthritis.
More than 20 million people in the United States suffer from type 2 diabetes and tens of millions more are at risk. The Blood Sugar and Fears video offers simple steps that can prevent or delay type 2 diabetes, such as choosing healthier foods, increasing physical activity and losing 5 to 7 percent of body weight.
The “Missing My Life” video shows a woman with ME/CFS and what her life is like as she goes through part of her day. It shows some of the everyday events that she misses as she manages her illness.
- The Immunization Baby Book (4:16)
- Baby Steps: Learn the Signs. Act Early. (4:32)
- Dangerous Creatures – A Visit To The CDC Insectary (5:48)
- Finding a Balance (4:18)
- Hidden Sodium (1:03)
- Making Health Easier: Healthy Changes Start in Preschool (3:54)
- Our Cultures Are Our Source of Health (9:02)
- Salt Matters: Preserving Choice, Protecting Health (4:30)
- Take 3 (:60)
- The Story of Folic Acid Fortification (6:37)
- Vital Signs – High Blood Pressure (2:22)
- Way to Go: Many Healthy Returns (4:00)
- Wes Studi: Don’t Get Don’t Spread (:60)
- Wes Studi: Seasonal Flu (:60)
- Wes Studi: Signs (:60)
- Why Surveillance Matters (:45)