Resources and References
- Human Parainfluenza Surveillance, National Respiratory and Enteric Virus Surveillance System (NREVSS)
- Unexplained Respiratory Disease Outbreaks (URDO)
- American Academy of Pediatrics. Parainfluenza Viral Infections. In: Pickering LK, Baker CJ, Kimberlin DW, Long SS, eds. Red Book: 2012 Report of the Committee on Infectious Diseases. 29th ed. Elk Grove Village, IL: American Academy of Pediatrics; 2012.
- CDC. Guidelines for preventing health-care--associated pneumonia, 2003: recommendations of CDC and the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee. MMWR. 2004; 53(RR-03):1-36.
- Glezen WP, Denny FW. Parainfluenza Viruses In: Evans A, Kaslow R, eds. Viral Infections in Humans: epidemiology and control. 4th ed. New York: Plenum; 1997:551-67.
- Karron RA, Collins PL. Parainfluenza viruses. In: Fields BN, Knipe DM, Howley PM, eds. Fields Virology. 5th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott-Williams & Wilkins Publishers; 2007: 1497-1526.
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.