Welcome to CSELS
The mission of the Center for Surveillance, Epidemiology and Laboratory Services (CSELS) is to provide scientific service, expertise, skills, and tools in support of CDC’s national efforts to promote health; prevent disease, injury and disability; and prepare for emerging health threats.
As you go through our web site we invite you to learn more about our critical areas:
- Office of the Director
- Epidemiology, analysis, and library services
- Health informatics and surveillance
- Laboratory programs, standards, and services
- Scientific education and professional development
CSELS in the News
Virtual Platform Initiative (VPI)
Virtual Instances for CDC and partners, VIs of in-person events, meetings and trainings propose an integrated foundation for multimedia content development, public and partner relations..
- Page last reviewed: July 28, 2015
- Page last updated: July 28, 2015
- Content source: