Deaths by Single Years of Age, Race, and Sex: United States, 1999-2007
Persons with disabilities who experience problems accessing PDF files should contact email@example.com or call 301-458-4688.
Worktable 310 lists the total number of deaths for each year of age by race and sex. Deaths are tabulated for single years of age by sex and race categories, white, all other (includes black), and black.
Beginning with the 2008 data year, this annual table is no longer produced. Users are directed to CDC WONDER a detailed mortality database. This tool enables users to create tables with the content that was available in previously produced tables.
- GMWK310_2007 (8 pages) [PDF - 86 KB]
- GMWK310_2006 (8 pages) [PDF - 509 KB]
- GMWK310_2005 (8 pages) [PDF - 656 KB]
- GMWK310_2004 (8 pages) [PDF - 36 KB]
- GMWK310_2003 (8 pages) [PDF - 202 KB]
- GMWK310_2002 (5 pages) [PDF - 183 KB]
- GMWK310_2001 (7 pages) [PDF - 93 KB]
- GMWK310_2000 (7 pages) [PDF - 54 KB]
- GMWK310_1999 (7 pages) [PDF - 76 KB]
- Page last reviewed: November 6, 2015
- Page last updated: February 10, 2012
- Content source: