- For information on talking with kids - from infants to tweens, visit this page of the PBS Parents website.
- For information on choosing good books for your child, visit this page of the Reading is Fundamental website.
- For information on helping your child learn through play from Zero to Three, click here.
- Click here to learn about toilet training and bedwetting.
- Click on this link to get tips on “Brain Based Parenting” from Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. http://www.choa.org/default.aspx?id=498
Find out about the impact of music on a child’s development at http://www.zerotothree.org/music/.
- Sign up for a Tip of the Week from Zero to Three. Zero to Three is a national nonprofit organization focused on the healthy social, emotional and intellectual development of babies and toddlers.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics has information on choosing an insect repellent for your child.
- Click here for information on "Common Colds, Common Myths, Common Sense".
- For Spring Break safety tips, please go to this page of the American Academy of Pediatrics:
- For winter safety tips, please go to this page of the American Academy of Pediatrics:
- Find Holiday Safety Tips from the American Academy of Pediatrics at: http://www.aap.org/advocacy/releases/dectips.htm
- For information on helping children cope with stressful events such as natural disasters, go to http://zerotothree.org/coping/
- To find information on swimming safety – from water-related illnesses to injury prevention - visit this page of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/node.do/id/0900f3ec8016eb51
- Click here to view tips from Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta on how to keep your child healthy and safe during Summer activities. http://www.choa.org/default.aspx?ID=483
- Get ideas on how to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into your child's diet – including recipes – on the CDC’s “5 a Day” Campaign website.
- Get information about performing first aid and CPR on infants and children on the American Red Cross’s website http://www.redcross.org/services/hss/.
- Find tips about car safety seats at “Car Safety Seats: A Guide for Families by the American Academy of Pediatrics 2004”.
- Find tips on keeping kids healthy during cold and flu season. Learn more about how to treat a cold or flu and how to prevent the spread of infection.
- Centros para el Control y la Prevención de Enfermedades
- Centro Nacional de Defectos Congénitos y Discapacidades del Desarrollo
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- ComunÃquese con CDC-INFO