Errata: Vol. 59, No. RR-2
In "Use of a Reduced (4-Dose) Vaccine Schedule for Postexposure Prophylaxis to Prevent Human Rabies: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices," errors occurred in the references on page 8. The references below should read as follows:
- CDC. Rabies prevention---United States, 1984. MMWR 1984;33:393--408.
- CDC. Rabies prevention---United States, 1991: recommendations of the Immunization Practices Advisory Committee (ACIP). MMWR 1991;40(No. RR-3).
- CDC. Human rabies prevention---United States, 1999: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). MMWR 1999;48(No. RR-1).
- Manickama R, Basheer MD, Jayakumar R. Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) of rabies-infected Indian street dogs. Vaccine 2008;26:6564--8.
- CDC. Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP): use of vaccines and immune globulins for persons with altered immunocompetence. MMWR 1993;42(No. RR-4).
- CDC. General recommendations on immunization: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). MMWR 2006;55(No. RR-15).
Use of trade names and commercial sources is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by the U.S. Department of
Health and Human Services.
All MMWR HTML versions of articles are electronic conversions from typeset documents.
This conversion might result in character translation or format errors in the HTML version.
Users are referred to the electronic PDF version (http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr)
and/or the original MMWR paper copy for printable versions of official text, figures, and tables.
An original paper copy of this issue can be obtained from the Superintendent of Documents, U.S.
Government Printing Office (GPO), Washington, DC 20402-9371;
telephone: (202) 512-1800. Contact GPO for current prices.
**Questions or messages regarding errors in formatting should be addressed to email@example.com.