CDC Global Noncommunicable Diseases (NCDs)
Today, noncommunicable diseases (NCDs), are responsible for more than 75% of deaths worldwide. Along with our global partners, we are working to reduce the effects of NCDs like cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease and injury.
In the Spotlight
- World Cancer Day Feature and Blog
- Global NCD Partner Information Fact Sheets
- Global Prevalence of Past-Year Violence Against Children: A Systematic Review and Minimum Estimates
- Cervical Cancer Screening Coverage-Thailand, 2010
- WHO Report on the Global Tobacco Epidemic, 2015
- Global Hypertension Toolkit
About UsWhat we do, why it's important, where we work, our organization...
CollaboratorsOur partners in global noncommunicable disease work...
Global Injury ProtectionSupporting global programs and projects aimed at injury protection…
Chronic Disease & Risk Factor ActivitiesLearn about global NCD health topics…