This page contains all Contact Lenses website announcements, organized by date. The most recent announcements are at the top. Sign up to receive these updates by email in the "Get Email Updates" box on the left side of the page.
March 20, 2014: Healthy Contact Lenses at CDC: Website Expansion and New Materials
CDC’s Healthy Contact Lenses Program, which began in July 2013, is now pleased to announce several new additions to the Healthy Contact Lens Wear and Care website—now presented in a mobile-friendly format.
New web pages:
New health promotion materials:
- 1 infographic: You Only Have One Pair of Eyes
- 4 posters: Your Habits, Your Gear, & Your Eye Doctor
- 2 podcasts: Healthy Contacts (HHS) & Healthy Contact Lens Wear and Care (CDC)
- 3 web buttons: Contact Lenses and Water Don’t Mix & Contact Lens Tips from CDC
CDC, with generous financial support from the Contact Lens Institute (CLI), has worked in collaboration with the contact lens industry, FDA, academia, and professional organizations to develop clear messages about healthy contact lens wear and care.
- Page last reviewed: May 21, 2014
- Page last updated: May 21, 2014
- Content source: