- The Index has 4 introductory questions and 20 scored items drawn from scientific literature in communication and related disciplines.
- The items represent the most important characteristics that enhance and aid people's understanding of information.
We’ve provided a few examples of the materials we tested with descriptions of what we changed.
- Healthcare-associated Infections
- National Violent Death Reporting System
Comments / Questions
- Page last reviewed: August 11, 2014
- Page last updated: August 11, 2014
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media, Electronic Media Branch