BRFSS Statistical Briefs
BRFSS data users can refer to these documents for additional guidance on conducting analyses. These references focus on specific topics and are presented in two tracks: Track A (organized by specific topics) and, when the documents become available, Track B: Analytical Methods Briefs.
Program-specific, Topic-related Briefs (Track A)
- A Data User’s Guide to the BRFSS Sugar-Sweetened Beverage Questions: How to Analyze Consumption of Sugar-Sweetened Beverages [PDF - 377KB]
- BRFSS Cognitive Impairment Module Questions [PDF-301KB]
- BRFSS Statistical Brief on Cancer Screening Questions [PDF-628KB]
- Guide to analyze Physical Activity Rotating Core [PDF-1.02MB]
- Surveillance of Fruit and Vegetable Intake Using the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System [PDF-296KB]