Many government agencies and other organizations provide information about West Nile virus online. The links below lead to a selection of them.
CDC does not necessarily endorse the views or information presented on these sites. Furthermore, CDC does not endorse any commercial products or information that may be presented or advertised on any of these sites.
- CDC Arboviral Disease Maps
Maps presenting CDC ArboNET data
- American Association of Blood Banks (AABB): West Nile Biovigilance Network.external icon
Provides data on blood and tissue donors with suspected West Nile virus infection in the United States and Canada
- Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO): Vector-borne and zoonotic diseases informationexternal icon
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA): Information about insect repellentsexternal icon
- Public Health Agency of Canada: West Nile virus surveillance dataexternal icon