NORA Oil and Gas Extraction Council Safety Summit: Partners
The NORA OGE Sector Council partners with numerous organizations to organize, coordinate, and advertise the Summit.
The Center for Health, Work, and Environment at the Colorado School of Public Health has been a vital partner is hosting previous Summits on their virtual meeting platform. Additionally, recordings of many of the presentations from past Summits are hosted on their NORA Oil and Gas Extraction Summit page as a record of the events.
The success of the past Summits in attracting interest from a diverse group of partners has been facilitated by the support and advertisement of the Summit by multiple organizations. Organizations that have partnered with the NORA OGE Sector Council to advertise past Summits to their members include:
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) Oil and Gas Working Group
- American Petroleum Institute
- DEPA (Domestic Energy Producers Alliance)
- American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP) Oil, Gas, Mining and Mineral Resource Practice Specialty Group
- Energy Safety Canada
- Energy Workforce and Technology Council
- Independent Petroleum Association of America
- Institute of Makers of Explosives
- National STEPS Network
- OSHA Education Center at the University of Texas at Arlington
- Petroleum Services Association of Canada
- The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association
Mention of any company or product does not constitute endorsement by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
In addition, citations to websites external to NIOSH do not constitute NIOSH endorsement of the sponsoring organizations or their programs or products. Furthermore, NIOSH is not responsible for the content of these websites. All web addresses referenced in this document were accessible as of the publication date.