SAVE THE DATE
The 2019 National HIV Prevention Conference will be held March 18-21, 2019 in Atlanta, GA, at the Hyatt Regency Hotel and the Marriott Marquis Hotel.
Check back regularly for information about abstract submission, exhibitor prospectus, registration, and additional information.
Get Email Updates
To receive email updates about NHPC, enter your email address:
The National HIV Prevention Conference (NHPC) is the preeminent HIV prevention conference in the United States involving state and local health departments, community based organizations, federal agencies, researchers, clinicians, people living with HIV and others sharing the latest advancements, strategies and accomplishments in HIV prevention.
Join us to experience four days of in-person collaboration with over 3,000 attendees committed to help refine, improve and strengthen our nation’s response to HIV.
Benefits to attending this conference include:
- Plenary Sessions with distinguished speakers and vibrant panels
- Oral and Poster Presentations that will highlight new HIV science and program activities
- New! Storytelling Sessions – brief personal stories that reveal life lessons and breakthrough moments in HIV prevention work
- Networking with researchers and program personnel working in HIV prevention
- Cross-cutting themes will emphasize reducing HIV-related stigma and health disparities
Join us as we plan for a future with no new HIV infections!
For questions, contact us at questions@NHPC2019.com
- Page last reviewed: January 8, 2018
- Page last updated: January 8, 2018
- Content source: