Help Spread the Word and Stay Connected
Spread the Word
Know More Hepatitis campaign materials encourage testing for Hepatitis C among everyone born 1945-1965. Here are some ideas on how to use these materials in your work.
- Download the video and radio PSAs and play them as part of educational sessions, health fairs, or testing events.
- Distribute campaign posters, fact sheet, or infographics at health clinics, community centers, health fairs, or doctor’s offices.
- Pitch radio PSAs and/or radio live read scripts to local radio stations.
- Utilize social media channels to share the campaign website, key messages, and resources.
- Email or share CDC’s provider resources with local medical organizations or send directly to primary care providers.
- Use buttons and badges on your websites to encourage visitors to take CDC’s online Hepatitis Risk Assessment, watch the campaign video PSAs or visit the campaign website.
- Send media alerts to local TV, radio, cable or newspapers to publicize noteworthy events, such as testing days.
- Include Know More Hepatitis in your email signature.
Follow @cdchep on Twitter to join the conversation about the campaign and raise awareness about all types of hepatitis.
Sign up for GovDelivery email updatesExternal from CDC’s Division of Viral Hepatitis. Sent out about once a month, these emails notify subscribers about new viral hepatitis publications, recommendations, new materials or significant events.