03/17/2021: Lab Advisory: CDC Publishes New Web Pages on SARS-CoV-2 Variant Classifications and Variant Proportions in the U.S.
Audience: Individuals Performing COVID-19 Testing
Level: Laboratory Advisory
On March 17, 2021, CDC published new Web pages on SARS-CoV-2 Variants and Variant Proportions in the United States. Visit these new pages for information about a new classification scheme for variants of SARS-CoV-2 and proportions of SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern by state.
Please share this message with your networks and invite them to opt in to LOCS to receive future updates.
- Information for Laboratories about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Coronavirus (COVID-19) for Laboratories
- CDC Coronavirus (COVID-19) Website
- CDC Laboratory Outreach Communication System (LOCS)
- Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Calls
If you have any questions, please contact us at LOCS@cdc.gov.