05/04/2020: Lab Advisory: Join the Next Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Weekly Call on Monday, May 4 at 3:00 PM EDT
Audience: Clinical Laboratory Professionals
Level: Laboratory Advisory
Join the Next Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Weekly Call on Monday, May 4 at 3:00 PM EDT
On Monday, May 4, 2020 at 3:00 PM EDT, CDC’s Division of Laboratory Systems will host a call to discuss hot topics and to solicit the laboratory community’s questions about the national response to the COVID-19 pandemic. These Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Calls will take place every Monday at 3:00 PM EDT. Please see below for Zoom information.
Please see the attached agenda for an outline of Monday’s call. If you have questions you would like to submit for consideration, please email DLSinquiries@cdc.gov in advance or use the Question & Answer (Q&A) function in Zoom during the call.
For more information, visit the Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Weekly Call website.
Webinar ID: 160 639 2851
Join by Phone
+1 (669) 254-5252/Passcode: 1606392851#
+1 (646) 828-7666/Passcode: 1606392851#
Welcome and Introductions
- Jasmine Chaitram, CDC Division of Laboratory Systems
Addressing Covid-19: Perspective From A Scientific Society
- Robin Patel, President, the American Society for Microbiology (ASM)
Testing Strategies and Priorities
- Greg Armstrong, CDC Deputy Incident Manager for the COVID-19 Response
Laboratory Testing Supply Chain Update
- Brad Smith, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
Expanding SARS-CoV-2 Testing in the District
- Tony Tran, District of Columbia Public Health Laboratory
Laboratory Biosafety Update
- Bill Arndt, CDC Division of Laboratory Systems
- Karen Dyer, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)