Fees and Invoicing
User fees, are assessed based on the content of the proposal, and therefore vary from project to project. You should discuss fees with your RDC analyst once your proposal is approved. The RDC cannot provide an estimate of fees without an approved proposal. Please see below for our rates for setup and each mode of access.
If you have additional questions regarding fees, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
|On Site Access||300.00||Day||
Please contact the Census RDC to receive an estimate.
CDC employees and contractors should check the RDC intranet site for details about fees
Users of data hosted by the RDC should read the hosted data page for details about fees. The DHHS restricted page provides a complete list of hosted data products.
Checks and money orders
Make checks payable to:
DHHS for Statistical Services
- Personal checks must have the invoice number and Social Security number.
- Institutional checks must have the invoice number and institutional EIN (Tax ID).
- Payment must be received no later than the scheduled start date.
- Payments should be mailed to the address on the invoice.
The RDC is not responsible for payments that get lost in the mail. Unless you can verify that the payment was delivered to NCHS, you will not be able to access the data without payment. We recommend using a delivery service to assure that your check reaches us.
- Electronic payments cannot exceed $1500.00
- Payments should be made at least 2 business days before the scheduled start date, to allow for payment processing
Contact your RDC Analyst for the electronic payment form and additional instructions.
Inter-Agency Agreements must be processed by June 30th. For more information, please contact your RDC Analyst or email@example.com .
The RDC does not give refunds but may provide credit for future RDC services, depending on the circumstances. You will not be penalized for requesting multiple invoices on a project.