Number of infant deaths and percent distribution by specified Hispanic origin and race for non-Hispanic population: United States and each State, 1999-2007
Persons with disabilities who experience problems accessing PDF files should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-458-4688.
Table 11F provides the number of deaths and percent distribution for infants under 1 year of age by specified Hispanic origin and by race for the non-Hispanic population for each State and the District of Columbia. Deaths and percent distributions are tabulated for total Hispanic and for the Hispanic subgroups Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Central and South American, and Other and Unknown Hispanic. Deaths are also tabulated for total non-Hispanic and for non-Hispanic race categories white and black.
- GMWKH11F_2007 (4 pages) [PDF - 280 KB]
- GMWKH11F_2006 (4 pages) [PDF - 399 KB]
- GMWKH11F_2005 (4 pages) [PDF - 385 KB]
- GMWKH11F_2004 (4 pages) [PDF - 19 KB]
- GMWKH11F_2003 (4 pages) [PDF - 26 KB]
- GMWKH11F_2002 (4 pages) [PDF - 26 KB]
- GMWKH11F_2001 (4 pages) [PDF - 239 KB]
- GMWKH11F_2000 (4 pages) [PDF - 250 KB]
- GMWKH11F_1999 (4 pages) [PDF - 251 KB]