- Children's Mental Disorders -- A Journey for Parents and Children
- Training—Training to help health practitioners identify autism and provide quality care.
- Amazing Me!—This children's book teaches milestones.
- Autism Data—CDC estimates that about 1 in 88 children has been identified with autism.
- Toolkit for Educators—A resource to help early childhood educators monitor development through play.
Tourette Syndrome (TS) causes people to have “tics”. Tics are sudden twitches, movements, or sounds that people do repeatedly. People who have tics cannot stop their body from doing these things.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
Division of Human Development and Disability
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO