- National Profile of Tourette Syndrome - Recent data on Tourette syndrome
- Education and Research -- 10 years of TS education and research.
- Children's Mental Disorders -- A Journey for Parents and Children
- New: Summary report on TS—Report highlights gaps that can be addressed by public health
- Overview of TS—Learn more about how Tourette Syndrome is diagnosed and how many people have it.
Tourette Syndrome (TS) causes people to have “tics”. Tics are sudden twitches, movements, or sounds that people do repeatedly. People who have tics cannot stop their body from doing these things.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
Division of Human Development and Disability
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO