Provide a school employee wellness program that includes healthy eating and physical activity services for all school staff members.
School employee wellness programs can improve staff productivity, decrease employee absenteeism, and decrease employee health care costs.
- Gather data and information to determine the nutrition and physical activity needs of school staff members and assess the availability of existing school employee wellness activities and resources.
- Encourage administrative support for and staff involvement in school employee wellness.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate healthy eating and physical activity programs for all school employees.
- School Employee Wellness: A Guide for Protecting the Assets of
Our Nation’s Schools
Directors of Health Promotion and Education
- Adolescent and School Health
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
4770 Buford Highway, Northeast, Mailstop K-27
Atlanta, GA 30341
TTY: (888) 232-6348
Hours of Operation
- Contact CDC-INFO