Plan and Act
Every organization involved in health information and services needs its own health literacy plan. Without an action plan, organizational improvements to address health literacy will likely be uncoordinated and not sustainable. Everyone has limited time and resources, and having a plan helps you know what to do first.
- National Action Plan to Improve Health Literacy: Find a blueprint for efforts to improve health literacy.
- Organizational Attributes: Learn what your organization can do to lower barriers for people to get and use health information and services.
- Developing an Organizational Plan: Find step-by-step guidance on how to develop a coordinated and strategic plan to improve health literacy at your organization.
- CDC Action Plan: Learn what CDC is doing to improve how we create and share health information and provide public health services to different audiences.
- Page last reviewed: July 11, 2014
- Page last updated: July 11, 2014
- Content source: