Children are more vulnerable than adults in emergency situations. Take steps to protect children.
Current Efforts to Protect Children
Children’s needs in an emergency are unique. CDC works with partners to make sure children are healthy and safe. Learn more:
- Update: Interim Guidelines for Health Care Providers Caring for Infants and Children with Possible Zika Virus Infection- United States, February 2016
- Prevent Children’s Exposure to Lead
- Children, the Flu, and the Flu Vaccine
- Our friends at FEMA released a new "children and disasters" page. Check it out!
- Page last reviewed: May 9, 2016
- Page last updated: May 9, 2016
- Content source: