Next Public Health Grand Rounds
Utilizing Pharmacists to Improve Our Nation's Health
Tuesday, October 21, 2014, at 1pm EDT.
Captions are only available on the Windows Media links. The webcast links are only active during the date and time of the session, but all sessions are archived for future viewing.
CDC Grand Rounds Sessions
- October 21, 2014: Utilizing Pharmacists to Improve Health
- November 18, 2014: Donor Derived Infections
- December 16th, 2014: Climate and Health
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Million Hearts Initiative
- Hepatitis C Virus: Looking Back to Look Forward
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis for Prevention of HIV
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
Registration is not required to watch the live webcast of Grand Rounds.
To continuing education credits:
- Watch the live webcast of Grand Rounds.
- After the event is concluded, register for continuing education credits.
- After you have registered, look for Grand Rounds under the “CDC Courses" link under “Search and Register.”
- Enter the course code: The course code is PHGR10. Thirty days from the initial session the course number will change to WD2346.
For issues regarding obtaining continuing education credits, please email email@example.com.
- Page last reviewed: May 21, 2014
- Page last updated: May 21, 2014
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media