Next Public Health Grand Rounds
Public Health Law: A Tool to Address Emerging Health Concerns
Tuesday, December 13 at 1 p.m. EST
Law is a critical tool for protecting and promoting the health of the public. Some of history’s greatest public health successes, such as childhood immunization and safer workplaces, would not have been possible without changes to laws and policies.
In the News - Zika Virus
There’s a CDC Public Health Grand Rounds for That!
Zika is a virus which is spread to people primarily through the bite of an infected Aedes species mosquito. Though illness symptoms are usually mild, Zika virus infection during pregnancy can cause serious birth defects.
More CDC Learning Opportunities
Clinicians, get ready for our January session by tuning in to the COCA Call on Treatments for Opioid Use Disorder on November 29th. Free CE is available!
CDC Grand Rounds Previous Sessions
- Improving the Lives of People with Sickle Cell Disease
- Changes in Clinical Diagnostics and Tracking Infectious Diseases
- Beyond the Blood Spot: Newborn Screening for Hearing Loss and Critical Congenital Heart Disease
- Primary Prevention and Public Health Strategies to Prevent Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
Registration is not required to watch the live webcast of Grand Rounds.
For more information regarding the following, please visit the Grand Rounds Continuing Education page.
- Continuing Education Accreditation statements
- Instructions for receiving continuing education
For issues regarding obtaining continuing education credits, please email email@example.com.
- Page last reviewed: November 21, 2016
- Page last updated: November 21, 2016
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media