Next Public Health Grand Rounds
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Advancing Research and Clinical Education
Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 1 pm ET
In the News - Zika Virus
There’s a CDC Public Health Grand Rounds for That!
The first case of Zika virus has been reported in the continental U.S. Zika is a virus that’s carried by Aedes mosquitoes. Though there is a lot we don’t know about this virus, we do know that there is a link between Zika and birth defects. To learn more about how we can prevent mosquito-borne diseases like Zika, watch our Grand Rounds session, “Dengue and Chikungunya in Our Backyard: Preventing Aedes Mosquito-Borne Disease.”
CDC Grand Rounds Previous Sessions
Registration is not required to watch the live webcast of Grand Rounds.
For more information regarding the following, please visit the Grand Rounds Continuing Education page.
- Continuing Education Accreditation statements
- Instructions for receiving continuing education
For issues regarding obtaining continuing education credits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Page last reviewed: November 25, 2015
- Page last updated: November 25, 2015
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media