Heart Disease and Stroke Maps
Using Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Maps for Heart Disease and Stroke Surveillance
Welcome! This site provides many useful tools and resources for using maps and GIS to address geographic disparities in heart disease and stroke. Here are a few examples of what we have to offer:
- GIS Tools: Create and customize your own county-level maps with the Atlas of Heart Disease and Stroke
- Quick Maps: Access our collection of national maps of heart disease and stroke to include in your presentations and reports.
- Surveillance: Find out the many ways in which GIS is being used to address heart disease, stroke and other chronic diseases.
- Page last reviewed: August 19, 2015
- Page last updated: August 19, 2015
- Content source: